BB10's Friendship Adventure BB10's Friendship Adventure

Well that certainly was a thing

kill bellclock!!1! kill bellclock!!1!

You cannot kill BellClock

Though it is fun to try. Glad to see some quality clock crew submissions. Blowing up pube muppet wins you extra bonus points. Spend them wisely

BellClock responds:

I'll use them to buy you some pretty shoes as a reward for uniting the veggie clocks with the fruits :)

SBC builder V2.0 SBC builder V2.0

Nice Upgrade!

Including the costumes makes this much better. It's still not amazing, but is fun to play around with anyway.

You definately need more costumes. I might still have some old ones in an FLA somewhere I could send you.

-Rads

Doors XP Doors XP

I don't get it...

Boring... ugly... How the hell did this thing NOT get blammed?

I don't really know what you were going for here. You've got a good concept of the use of buttons, at least. But this art work is... shall I say... "HORENDOUS!"

Well... if that's even a word x.x;

Anyway, this was pretty crappy. Nice work with the interactivity. But there isn't really anything worth finding to keep me clicking.

Also... What the hell is up with your Clock name? You are now in fifth place of the Worst Clock Names of All Time. Congradulations.

So what are you...? A literal play boy with a clock on your forehead? A Playboy model with clocks for nipples? Or perhaps you're that damn bunny with a clock slapped on it. Whatever the case may be, you have managed to chose an absolutely TERRIBLE clock name.

PlayboyClock responds:

Excuse me first off I should start CAPITALIZING LIKE YOU! And also I see what you mean an INANIMATE VEGETABLE IS KOOLER NOT

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest

Not bad...

But needs more caik. Should have had the statue fall on somebody... like Hans Blicks, or however the hell you spell his name...

Can I have my wallet back, now?

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

That'll Teach Those Damn Towel Heads

At least they'll have enough towels to clean up the mess.

olskoo's game!! olskoo's game!!

I've Been Waiting A Year For This!

And it was definately worth the wait! Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

ArtichokeClock ArtichokeClock

hahaha!

Sick, but pretty dern funny.

BurritoClock vs Microwave BurritoClock vs Microwave

I like mine with mild salsa

I always wondered what was inside of that bastard... ground beef? chicken? steak? Guess now we'll never know.

rescue britney spears rescue britney spears

I couldn't save her... *cries*