SHARK TANK EP 1 SHARK TANK EP 1

This movie is the shitiest of shits, but you used the Sam Kinison scream so now you're movie is awesome, fuck you

SPACE RACE: Timmy the Snail Part IV SPACE RACE: Timmy the Snail Part IV

The unbelievable, the unbeatable, and now the unliving Timmy the Snail returns in his latest and... perhaps FINAL adventure? Space Race: Timmy the Snail Part IV is an emotional roller coaster that will have you chewing your own teeth in suspense. Twelve starships.

Gonna go get me a Darren tattoo

Strawberry Clock Diaries 2: The Edge of Reason Strawberry Clock Diaries 2: The Edge of Reason

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. -
Ezekilol 4:12

CabbageClock responds:

"IMPORTANT! The wires in this mains lead are coloured in accordance with the following code - Blue: Neutral, Brown: Live" - Mingtak Fused 13:01

BB10's Friendship Adventure BB10's Friendship Adventure

Well that certainly was a thing

kill bellclock!!1! kill bellclock!!1!

You cannot kill BellClock

Though it is fun to try. Glad to see some quality clock crew submissions. Blowing up pube muppet wins you extra bonus points. Spend them wisely

BellClock responds:

I'll use them to buy you some pretty shoes as a reward for uniting the veggie clocks with the fruits :)

SBC builder V2.0 SBC builder V2.0

Nice Upgrade!

Including the costumes makes this much better. It's still not amazing, but is fun to play around with anyway.

You definately need more costumes. I might still have some old ones in an FLA somewhere I could send you.

-Rads

A Messy Kweznuz A Messy Kweznuz

This would be nice for (insert unfinished project here).

(insert response here)

Jason's New Look (Reprise) Jason's New Look (Reprise)

And this should be the end credits!

Roger that!

Jason's New Look Jason's New Look

This song is great. We should totally animate this!

CabbageClock responds:

Hold on, let me get the delorean! If we time it just right we can get this thing animated for today.

Clock Collage 2017 Clock Collage 2017

This is pretty great even though I'm not in it. Keep up the good workurfasdflkm

Space Space

Space is scary. If there were only someone brave enough and slow enough to conquer it.

Marquis Funk Marquis Funk

"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"Shut your fucking lips."

CabbageClock responds:

Marquis: "Shut your fucking lips"
Guide Dog "He can't hear you, or see you. He's deaf and blind"
Marquis "WHAT THE FUCK? A TALKING HAM!"
Guide Dog "It wasn't the Ham. It was me. The dog."
Marquis "That's disappointing"